Hi! I’m Christina.
I’m glad you’re here!
I’m a nature-loving dog momma from New York. I enjoy writing, Pinterest, and all things SEO.
My passion is helping visionary entrepreneurs create branded content that attracts and captivates their target audience.
Together we’ll develop a results-driven, strategic content marketing plan to get you more traffic and qualified leads.
Increase Brand Visibility
The key to a successful business is having an online presence. SEO-optimized blogs and Pinterest increase your brand visibility without spending hours on social media.
More Website Traffic
Content marketing is an effective strategy for driving more web visitors. Potential customers will be won over by your engaging content, as it educates and entertains them.
Get Leads on Demand
Use the power of Pinterest and blogs to build a following who are passionate about what you do. The combination will get potential customers to your website.
Too busy to keep up with your blog and Pinterest account?
You know blogging and Pinterest are a vital part of any content marketing strategy, but you’re too busy with your clients to handle anything else.
I can help by managing your blog and Pinterest account, so you can spend more time doing the things you love.
Imagine how it would feel not worrying about writing posts or curating your pins anymore because you have someone doing it for you.
All you have to do is sit back while I handle everything.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3! I’ll take care of it all!
As a business owner, you already have enough on your plate. Let me show you how easy this process can be for you!
Book a call with me
I would love to hop on a call with you to learn more about your business and discuss how I can help!
We’ll work together as partners with one goal – getting YOU more clients!
Don’t hesitate! This is FREE consultation call!
Fun Facts About Me
- I have way too many pens, notebooks, and stickers!
- I am obsessed with my dachshund, Stella Luna.
- My favorite color is purple and my favorite food is pizza.
- I’m a Reiki Master and have been meditating for over 30 years.
- In my free time, you’ll find me in nature, going to yard sales, and singing in my car.
- My first job after college was at the American Museum of Natural History. That’s the one from the movie!
- I enjoy listening to podcasts and taking courses.
- I love reality tv. The trashier, the better! I wrote my BA thesis on talk shows.
- I proudly call myself a nerd and love all things technology.