SEO BLOG WRITER
Hi! I’m Christina.
I’m glad you’re here!
I’m a nature-loving dog momma from New York.
I enjoy writing, listening to podcast, and all things content marketing.
My passion is analyzing keyword data and crafting branded blog posts that attract and captivate your ideal client.
Increase Brand Awareness
A blog gets your business in front of potential customers. It increases brand awareness by providing customers with the information they’re looking for about your company or niche.
More Website Traffic
Content marketing is an effective strategy for driving more web visitors. Potential customers will be won over by your engaging content, as it educates and entertains them.
Build Trust with Customer
By writing about relevant topics, you will become a trusted voice in your industry. Readers will see that you’re an expert and will turn to you when they have questions.
Too busy to keep up with your blog?
You know blogging is a vital part of any content marketing strategy, but you’re too busy with your clients to handle anything else.
I can help by managing your blog, so you can spend more time doing the things you love.
Imagine how it would feel not worrying about writing posts or researching keywords anymore because you have someone doing it for you.
All you have to do is sit back while I handle everything.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3! I’ll take care of it all!
As a business owner, you already have enough on your plate. Let me show you how easy this process can be for you!
Book a call with me
I would love to hop on a call with you to learn more about your business and discuss how I can help!
Let’s get you the results you deserve!
Fun Facts About Me
- I have way too many pens, notebooks, and stickers!
- I am obsessed with my dachshund, Stella Luna.
- My favorite color is purple and my favorite food is pizza.
- I’m a Reiki Master and have been meditating for over 30 years.
- In my free time, you’ll find me in nature, going to yard sales, and singing in my car.
- My first job after college was at the American Museum of Natural History. That’s the one from the movie!
- I enjoy listening to podcasts and taking courses.
- I love reality tv. The trashier, the better! I wrote my BA thesis on talk shows.
- I proudly call myself a nerd and love all things technology.